Happy Friday, everyone! It’s finally December and officially the most wonderful time of the year! My family and I had the opportunity to visit Stoneridge Shopping Center to kick off the Holiday season. Of course, the highlight of our visit was seeing Santa! Nikson was scared of Santa last year, but this year he was so excited to see him and was yelling “Santa, where are you?” as he was running around the mall trying to find Santa. It was the cutest thing ever!
Stoneridge Shopping Center is beautifully decorated for the holidays. In the center of the mall is their Grand Court, which has a HUGE Christmas tree that is definitely a sight to see. It’s the perfect ambiance for holiday shopping. My family and I loved wandering around the mall and getting things checked off our Christmas list.
Some of my favorite stores for holiday shopping are Cotton On Kids, LUSH, Gap, Bath & Body Works, and Francesca’s. I found so many great gifts (and stuff for myself too, obviously) at all of these stores.
We ended our visit with a pretzel from Auntie Anne’s – seriously, can anyone go to a mall and NOT get one of those delicious smelling and tasting pretzels?!?
Stoneridge Shopping Center Holiday Events:
- December 2 at 8 a.m. – Breakfast with Santa
- December 15 from 10 a.m. – 9 p.m. – Ugly Sweater Day with Santa
- December 10 from 6 – 7 p.m. – Pet Photo Night with Santa (register HERE)
- December 3 from 8:30 – 10 a.m. – Caring Santa
- This event provides children with special needs and their families with an opportunity to enjoy this time-honored holiday tradition through a sensory-friendly Caring Santa event in partnership with Autism Speaks (register HERE).
All you parents know that waiting in line for Santa with impatient children is no fun! Which is why I love that Stoneridge Shopping Center offers “Santa by Appointment”! Click HERE to reserve your time, and see all of Santa’s hours HERE.
Thank you Stoneridge Shopping Center for sponsoring this post.